- The development of greener synthetic strategies for size, shape and facet selective monodispersed as well as hierarchically assembled 3D porous nano-structured materials.
- Utilization of these synthesized nanostructure materials in different technological applications and evaluation of morphology dependent properties for:
- Heterogeneous Catalysis
- Li-ion battery
- Synthesis of grafted natural polymer based nanocomposites for environmental remediation, flocculation and drug delivery applications.
Click here to edit text
- Ph.D Position in Dr. Panda's Group:
- PhD positions are open for CSIR-UGC NET qualified candidates. Students who are interested and qualifed CSIR-UGC NET exam or any other equivalent exam can apply Dr. A. B. Panda (Contact us) through email.
- Post-doctoral Positions (Research Fellows):
- Post-doctoral positions are also open. Prospective research fellows who want to apply for their own funding (e.g. CSIR-Nehru Post-Doctoral Fellowship, DST-Inspire Fellowship, DST First track Project) are encouraged to contact with Dr. A. B. Panda. The candidates should have a Ph.D. in chemistry.